HOW TO KNOW IF TEACHING IS NOT THE JOB FOR YOU:
1. You dread waking up every morning because of what faces you at school.
2. You count down every week until friday and every month until the next holliday.
3. You lack patience.
4. You want to be rich.
5. You don't like kids.
HOW TO KNOW IF TEACHING IS THE JOB FOR YOU:
1. You love your subject and you love young people.
2. You aren't too worried about making a ton of money.
3. You aren't afraid of public speaking.
4. You have extreme self control.
5. You like the idea of making a difference in people's lives.
Next week--mythbusting common myths about teaching and classroom discipline!